Request Demonstration Session
Please Click on Button and fill the following form to request a free demonstration session
Spay-Neuter surgical practices significantly improved surgical achievement while reducing the risk or abnormalities. When surgery is effective, the duration of surgery is shorter that can be anticipated to speed up the recovery process. Spay-neuter programs can define and apply some standards of surgical procedures for medical interventions; these methods are tailored to the needs of the specific patient at the authority of the surgeon.
Feline Spay Neuter Pack
Canine Spay Neuter Pack
- Hold the animal in an enclosed space for one day.
- Restrict the operation of your pet for 7 to 14 days after the procedure.
- Do not soak the incision or clean it.
- Hold the incision clear at least 7 days after surgery.
- Test the incision of your pet every day until it has recovered.